Always respect a journalist’s time. They are very busy, be professional and never spam them.
India PR Distribution reserves the right to stop your membership permanently without any refund in case of policy violation.
- Unlike other Help a reporter services, we will send real-time news source requests that we get from Indian journalists.
- If you think you are a good fit for the news source, you can use the Dashboard to contact the reporter.
- Don’t spam reporters with pitches that are not related to the reporter's request. We will be scanning for this and you can face a permanent ban with no refunds.
- Any no related advertising pitch will result in immediate termination of membership.
- You cannot resell this service to friends or other companies.
- You’re not allowed to harvest any reporter information for any reason.
- Your pitch to the reporter is the key to getting the best out of India PR Distribution. Reply to news source requests with professional and concise answers and your short bio.
- Always be courteous and professional to journalists.
- India PR Distribution taken no legal responsibility for the interaction between you and the journalists once you are shortlisted by him/her and the reporter chooses to share your contact details.