India PR Distribution reserves the right to stop the membership of any press member.
Unlike other Help a Reporter Services, we don’t place any restriction (yet) in terms of your or your media outlet’s website ranking. All full time, part time Indian reporters, and freelance journalists and bloggers can register. India PR Distribution will review your profile and approve it.
- All reporters submitting a news source request must provide us with their full details including full name.
- When you submit a news source request, you must include the name of your publication or blog in the media outlet field. You can use Confidential to prevent leaks, poaching or spam.
- Please give credit to news sources if you use them.
- A reporter cannot ask a news source for any money for publishing.
- India PR Distribution takes no responsibility for the interaction between you and the news source once you shortlist him/her and choose to share your contact details. We cannot be held liable legally or otherwise for any such interaction between the reporter and news source.
- Please report if you find any news source violating our policies, we will stop his/her membership. We respect the journalist’s time and privacy.
If you have a question about the journalist guidelines, please email press at email@example.com.